General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope of application, customer information
The following general terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between Buck GbR and consumers and entities who purchase goods through our company, our sales representatives or our internet store. Contradictory conditions or conditions deviating from our terms and conditions shall not be recognized by us. The contract language is German. The English version of this terms and conditions is for reference purposes.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the goods in the internet store does not constitute a binding offer by Buch GbR to conclude a purchase contract. The customer is merely requested to make an offer by placing an order.
(2) By sending the order in the internet store, the customer submits a binding offer directed towards the conclusion of a purchase contract for the goods contained in the shopping basket. By sending the order, the customer also recognizes these terms and conditions as solely authoritative for the legal relationship with the provider.
(3) The provider confirms receipt of the customer's order by sending a confirmation e-mail. This order confirmation does not yet represent the acceptance of the contract offer by the provider. It merely serves to inform the customer that the order has been received by the provider. The declaration of acceptance of the contract offer is made by the delivery of the goods or an express declaration of acceptance.
(4) However, you can also place an order by telephone or email.
§ 3 Customer information, storage of your order data
Your order with details (e.g. type of product, price, etc.) will be stored by us. We will send you the GTC, but you can also access the GTC at any time via our website.
§ 4 Customer information, correction notice
You can correct your entries at any time before submitting the order with the delete button. We will inform you about further correction options on the way through the order process. You can also exit the ordering process completely at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Retention of title
The object of purchase remains our property until full payment.
§ 6 Limitation of your warranty claims
(1) Warranty to consumers for used goods: Your claims for defects in used goods are subject to a limitation period of five years from the date of transfer of the sold item to you. Excluded from this provision are claims for damages, claims due to defects that we concealed during manufacturing, and claims arising from a guarantee that we have assumed for the condition of the item. The statutory limitation periods shall apply to these excluded claims.
(2) Warranty vis-à-vis entities: Your warranty claims due to defects in the purchased item shall become time-barred five year after the transfer of risk. Excluded from this provision are claims for damages, claims due to defects that we concealed during manufacturing and claims arising from a guarantee that we have assumed for the quality of the item. Also excluded is the right of recourse. The statutory limitation periods shall apply to these excluded claims.
§ 7 Limitation of liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty insofar as these do not relate to material contractual obligations, damage arising from injury to life, limb or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act. The same applies to breaches of duty by our agents and our legal representatives. The essential contractual obligations include in particular the obligation to hand over the item to you and to provide you with ownership of it. Furthermore, we shall provide you with the item free of material defects and defects of title.
In some cases the magnetic field caused by the natural magnets inside our product can interfere with pacemakers or other medical devices embedded inside the body or attached to the body. In case you have such embedded or attached medical devices you must consult a doctor before using our product. We assume no legal liability or responsibility regarding usage of our product by people with such embedded or attached medical devices and/or other critical health conditions which may forbid them from using products which generate magnetic fields.
§ 8 Hygienic Seal
Every one of our products is hygienically sealed in a transparent seal in our facility. Please inspect the product for any damages before you open the seal. For hygienic purposes we do not allow return of goods which has been opened by the customer.
§ 9 Choice of Law and Commercial Venue
(1) The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
(2) The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business if you are an entity.